Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Speaking topics 1-6

1.       Describe a typical day at work. (college or school)
I’m student in the Mongolian University of Science and Technology. Commonly, my school day start with my breakfast. But often don’t have breakfast. Because I try to add their knowledge to read yesterday's lessons every morning. This streamlines my work.  My mom always tells very important for me.  I’m walking to school because my house is near the school. Normally, I have 5 hours class. For me, I go in “Sysco-Tech” club twice or three times in a week. So I come back home in night time when I go to the “Sysco-Tech” club. Feel tired after returning home. I can’t but will try to passage the days of your family work.
2.       Describe a part of the world you would line visit.
I learn süljneenii engineer. I very much wanted to visit two places in India. Our schools work in partnership with Indian universities. I think there are very good engineers. Describe a person that you met recently and liked. Because India is the world leader in computer mind. Cost,  but I did not learn was too high. Their academic support program is aimed at students interested. Teachers have a good attitude about foreign students. I improve their professional practice to visit India soon.
3.       Describe a person that you met recently and liked
My new acquaintances Tergel. He is 1 years older than me. We met 3 months. We are like that. We go to a club. 4 courses that wireless communications. He helps me do not exercise. he is very helpful and generous. I always ask for help. Occasionally,  very worried. I tried to help him as could have. We learn different professions content is very near.
4.       Describe something you bought that you were not happy with.
I do on most notebook assignment lesson in. But my computer no longer bear the burden of the past when hard disk is damaged. I use a new hard disk. I bought a new hard disk. Hard disk is more expensive. But the incompatibility bought with my hard disk's fan. Fluctuations in in the phase match is a chip fan. I would not return until the shop again. New hard to get a good check of the rotor when disk.
5.       Describe a family event you are looking forward to.
I got family and friends celebrating the end of the successful high school diploma. Where my respect for teachers was not invited. Because I am the first to graduate joint pair  red diploma. He never for my parents and myself were very memorable day for myself. Long seen was very nice to meet relatives and friends. It's a nice day for me.
6.       Describe a TV or radio program enjoyed when you were a child.

I national television "Young Creator" program like. For the participants new ideas, much like those creatures. This is my profession, but feel closer. I have rich courses that can be permanent. He broadcast in week Saturday and Sunday there. I can watch it the weekend. This program report series. Feel can participate regardless age sex specific programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment