Wednesday, December 14, 2016

25 question answer

Answers 25 questions
1.        Tell me about yourself.
·         My name is Enkhtungalag.D and was born and raised in Govisumber aimag currently majoring in Radio Communications in Mongolian University of Science and Technology in junior year. Loves to play basketball and volleyball.
2.        What are your strengths?
·         My strength would be kind, good at sports, experienced in practical skills
3.        What are your weaknesses?
·         Weakness would be have a short temper, stubborn and can not be cold, unwilling to surrender
4.        Why should we hire you?
·         I'm an engineer with highly variable skills including language and practical skills. And I will be a great addition to your communication team. I was a member of Student Council in my school so I think I'm a good team player. Lastly I am a quick learner, I will understand or memorize it on first look.
5.         What did you like least about your last job?
·         The co-workers. They had a lot of job and management team was really unorganized. So we had a lot of stress on our minds. No body would work under that condition.
6.        Why are you leaving your present job?
·         As I previously told stress was the main reason. Also I wanted to try myself on a new environment
7.        How would you describe your work style?
·         Learn fast work efficient
8.        What would be your ideal working environment?
·         I would say great management team with experienced co-workers. And also optimistic environment would be nice
9.        What salary are you seeking?
·         I want it to be above/same as the previous job which is 800,000 MNT
10.     What are you looking for in terms of career development?
·         My primary focus is on continuing to develop my leadership skills, and I believe the best way to do that is to constantly challenge myself. I’ve always strived to take on greater responsibility with each of the companies I’ve worked for previously.
11.     What's the most important thing you learned in school?
·         First I would say Teamwork and then discipline. Being a part of Student Council takes a lot of effort from someone and you have to devote yourself fully.
12.     Why did you choose your major?
·         When I was in high school I never fully understood how to control toy planes without a cable. I tried to understand it and more I studied it more I loved it.
13.     Tell me about your proudest achievement?
·         Getting gold medal at "Basketball tournament" of Mongolian University of Science and Technology
14.      What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
·         Fast paced. I really don't like to do things slowly or calmly. So the best person I work with would be quick thinker, doesn't like to slack off and optimist.
15.     How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
·         I want to improve my english. The level I'm standing at is no good when used in practice
16.     What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
·         If I were to get this job, I would want to streamline the customer service, buff up the marketing and continue advancing the data base.
17.     What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
·         I make great use of reminders on my personal planner. I will probably enter anywhere from three to five, or even as many as ten, in a single work day. It keeps my day on schedule and ensures I do not forget any task.
18.     Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
·         The person who made the biggest difference in my career was my coworker Martin. He and I started at the same time. We were both so green and inexperienced. He helped to push me to better myself and showed me the importance of continued education even in the workplace. I was excited about this field before I started working, but once Martin and I worked together I realized that not only was excited, but I was passionate too. I wanted to give my best.
19.      Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
·         I was lucky, my first manager was an amazing leader. She directly taught me about the industry, aiding in my learning process. She had twenty-two years experience at the time, I really respected her. Not only did I learn the basics of the industry, I learned so much indirectly.
20.     Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
·         During one assignment, we had a student who simply stopped coming to class. At first, it seemed like that would slow us down, but once we broke down the extra work it actually streamlined our process. It was just a matter of giving the right tasks to the right people, and I was happy to be able to help sort that out.
21.     What attracted you to this company?
·         I would love to work somewhere where I can be that close with my coworkers
22.     What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
·         I worked with the production artists and accounting people to find the best fair trade solutions for the volume we were purchasing.
23.      What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
·         I was never late or missed a deadline. Of course, I think my boss would also bring up that I was great with the customers as well. My boss would say that I am punctual, good at taking criticism and ambitious. I try not to be late because I don’t want to waste the valuable time of clients or coworkers.
24.     List five words that describe your character.
·         I was the first person in my family to go to college, and along with their support, these personality traits really helped me get through school and appreciate the opportunities I’ve been given. I feel that they would help me succeed in this job as well.
25.     Why do you want this job?

·         I want this job because it emphasizes sales and marketing, two of my greatest skill sets. In my previous job, I increased sales by 15% in what was at the time considered a flat industry. I know I could bring my ten years of sales and marketing experience to this company, and help you continue your years of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment